Mold Remediation Technology
Pure | All-Natural | Powerful
BioCure 500 is revolutionizing the Mold Remediation industry
- Severely Reduced mold remediation costs
- Remediation costs reduced by up to a minium of 40%
- Reduced or eliminated need for demolition
- As long as the substrate and framing are structurally sound there is no need for demolition
- Walls, cabinets, vanities, etc can be treated in place.
- Reduced or eliminated restoration costs
- With no demolition or removals there is then no need for build back, just some touch up painting.
- Reduced down time with quicker turn around
- A normal mold remediation project takes from 5 to 7 days by utilizing BioCure 500 that same project is reduced to just 72 hours.
- Additional Benefits:
- Entire property and contents are readily treated
- Deodorizes HVAC duct work
- NO residual VOC's
- Naturally GREEN product
- Eliminates odors
- Kills most household bugs and insects
For people with health issues, immune deficiencies, asthma BioCure 500 is the safest most effective product on the market today.
What is BioCure 500
BioCure 500 is the newly patented membrane system for producing ultra-pure Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2).
- ClO2 is a gas that is very soluble in water and exists as a gas in water.
- ClO2 is a chemical oxidizer, but does not chlorinate.
- ClO2 is a powerful biocide that is effective in air or in water over a wide pH range.
- ClO2 is a deodorizer.
- ClO2 is not chlorine, sodium hypochlorite or bleach. Unlike these compounds, chlorine dioxide is not a chlorinating agent and does not form chlorinated organic by-products.
Oxidation capacity illustrates strength to attract electrons: higher oxidation capacity signifies greater ability to eliminate more pathogens using less disinfection concentration.
This patented membrane system was developed for conveniently generating ultra-pure (99.99%) chlorine dioxide at point-of-use. The result is nothing short of a revolution for the Mold Remediation Industry.
- Until now, the antimicrobial market has been largely comprised of chlorine (bleach), ozone, quaternary ammonium compounds (quats), peracetic acid (PAA), aldehydes (in particular formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde), and hydrogen peroxide. For different reasons, each of these biocides have proven inadequate or are considered a health concern as their residue off gasses VOC's which can be as or more harmful than the original concern.
Before BioCure 500
- At very high concentrations (thousands of parts-per-million, or ppm), chlorine dioxide gas is unstable and highly reactive. Because of these characteristics, chlorine dioxide cannot be pressurized in a gas cylinder or transported safely and must, therefore, be generated on-site.
- This requirement for on-site generation limited the use of chlorine dioxide exclusively to larger scale industrial applications, such as in municipal water treatment and pulp and paper production.
- Other applications for this highly effective biocide were deemed impractical because:
- Chlorine dioxide gas had to be produced on-site.
- On-site production of pure chlorine dioxide required expensive generators and dangerous chemicals.
- Other techniques to produce small quantities of chlorine dioxide without a generator resulted in low-purity, corrosive solutions with undesirable by-products.
How long has Chlorine Dioxide been around?
- Chlorine dioxide has been recognized for decades as a superior broad-spectrum biocide that is effective against bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi and spores.
- Municipal water systems have used Chlorine Dioxide for over 50 years to treat drinking water. It is arguably the most effective and environmentally friendly biocide in use today.
- Pure chlorine dioxide offers significant advantages over other sanitation, disinfection and sterilization products.
- Chlorine dioxide is the only biocide generally recognized to be capable of penetrating and stripping bioslime.
- The purity of BioCure 500 is unmatched in small-scale systems, leaving no generation by-products behind.
|Tested in a 5-log reduction after 60 seconds
Applied at Parts Per Million
BioCure 500 is a highly superior broad-spectrum biocide that is effective against bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi and spores.
BioCure 500 is 100% natural, approved by the EPA, California EPA, Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and California Department of Pesticide Regulation.
- BioCure 500 breaks down to an inert gas which dissipates into the air; and water, it leaves no residue or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).
- BioCure 500 is approved for a variety of applications ranging from:
- disinfecting health care facilities
- treating fruits and vegetables
- BioCure 500 kills organisms in bioslimes where they are 100 -1,000 times more resistant to biocides than are the organisms by themselves.
- The toxicology of chlorine dioxide has been studied extensively, particularly with regard to exposure through ingestion, because chlorine dioxide is widely used in disinfection and food sanitation applications with No Observed Adverse Effect.
- Drinking water is by far the largest source of human oral exposure to chlorine dioxide and chlorite.
- There is no data available for chlorine dioxide carcinogenicity because it does not persist in the environment. However, the major decomposition product, chlorite ion, has been tested for carcinogenicity in animals. The data in rats and mice do not associate chlorite ion with cancer.
- Even at concentrations 40% higher than the most concentrated stock solution, BioCure 500 solutions are not considered dermal sensitizers.
BioCure 500 Application
The BioCure 500 FOAM is applied onto discolored surfaces to assure enough dwell time for the product to be effective.
While discoloration may still exist after application the surface will be sterile.
Where the substrate or cabinet framing is contaminated but structurally sound, BioCure 500 GEL is injected into the wall cavities and cabinet kicks.
The GEL off gasses very slowly to effectively disinfect these areas without demolition or removals.
Gaseous Application of Fumigation
Finally the air is treated with BioCure 500 GAS. This is applied via the HVAC system and or distribution equipment.
The gas eradicates spores in the air and on surfaces it comes in contact with.
- BioCure 500 has 3 copy written application protocols
- Entire process takes about 72 hours if no demolition is required.
- Areas need to be vacant for a shorter period of time.
- Contents can remain in the area.
- Cost and time savings
- Guaranteed Results
Mold Inspection Testing,Remediation, Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying Services
Mold Inspection and Testing
Mold Remediation & Treatment
Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying
Rely On Us
To evaluate environmental conditions that effect their health, indoor air quality and living environment.
To apply remediation activities that will assure; no cross contamination of unaffected areas; the reduction of mold spores and mycotoxins to acceptable levels.
To structurally dry framing and finish materials for the provention of Mold growth and contamination and as a process in our Mold Remediation and Treatment activities.
Mold Remedies Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP), Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) and Certified Water Damage Technicians (WRT) are positioned locally to better serve and meet the critical needs of our Customers.
Contact Us Today!
MOLD REMEDIES GUARANTEE
We guarantee that, based on the scope of the workspace areas treated, that these workspaces will pass Post Remediation Validation Testing (PRVT) or we shall re-clean & re-treat for FREE!