Mold Inspection & Testing
IEAQS with a
Forensic Investigation - IEAQS-ASFI
An IEAQS-ASFI provides the same level of services as the IEAQS-AS but adds a Forensic Investigation of the property and it’s causation sources.
This survey should be utilized where:
- A causation and remediation protocol is needed for property repair
- Occupants are sick or claim to be sick
- This is a Public Facility, Health Facility, School, etc.
The IEAQS-ASFI provides:
- a limited indoor environmental survey taking air, wall check and or surface samples, within the Indoor Living Environment and Non Living Environments.
- Special attention provided to Non Living Environments such as Attics, Crawl Spaces, Unfinished Basements, Garages, Utility Rooms, etc.
- Temperature, Humidity and Moisture readings at various locations inside and outside the property
- an opinion as to if the properties envirnomental conditions that could contribute to Mold growth
- a combination of air, wall check and or surface samples as required
- one (1) Allergen – ELISA Screen - is a quantitative Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) analysis for a combination of Cat, Dog, Dust Mite and Cockroach allergens.
- Restricted to the following five allergens: Der p1, Der f1, Can f1, Fel d1, and Bla g1
- a Forensic Investigation to identify water intrusion causation sources utilizing the latest state of the art detection equipment, destructive and nondestructive testing, power washers, infrared cameras, bore scopes, etc.
- an AIHA Certified Laboratory evaluation
- a testing laboratory report (providing the type and quantity of mold spores identified)
- a MoldSCORE (comparing the indoor spore count and type to the outdoor spore count and type)
- a statement as to the indoor air quality acceptability.
- an opinion which indicates if the property has a Mold contamination issue or not
- an opinion as to the acceptability of the Allergen levels
- an evaluation conducted on areas of specific concern
- recommendations and protocol for remediation or corrective action
The samples and their corresponding test results, when compared against the Exterior Baseline sample results will identify if an elevated mold spore count exists within the indoor environment.
Samples are taken as required by the IAQA and IICRC Standards which is based on the square footage of the Property 3 samples would satisfy the square footage requirements on a Property between 1,200 and 1,500sf, depending on the configuration. Additional samples would be required for each additional 500 to 700sf based on configuration.
For more detailed information on our Sampling Methods
Mold Inspection Testing,Remediation, Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying Services
Mold Inspection and Testing
Mold Remediation & Treatment
Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying
Rely On Us
To evaluate environmental conditions that effect their health, indoor air quality and living environment.
To apply remediation activities that will assure; no cross contamination of unaffected areas; the reduction of mold spores and mycotoxins to acceptable levels.
To structurally dry framing and finish materials for the provention of Mold growth and contamination and as a process in our Mold Remediation and Treatment activities.
Mold Remedies Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP), Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) and Certified Water Damage Technicians (WRT) are positioned locally to better serve and meet the critical needs of our Customers.
Contact Us Today!
MOLD REMEDIES GUARANTEE
We guarantee that, based on the scope of the workspace areas treated, that these workspaces will pass Post Remediation Validation Testing (PRVT) or we shall re-clean & re-treat for FREE!