Mold Inspection & Testing
Air Quality Survey - IEAQS
Our Customers rely on us to inspect and test environmental conditions that effect their indoor air quality and living environment.
Mold Remedies Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP) are positioned locally
to better serve our Customers and meet their critical needs.
Initial calls and information requests are handled by our
Corporate Headquarters to assure a prompt response.
Contact us today!
1 (800) 460-9535
The IEAQS provides:
- A limited indoor environmental survey which includes a combination of air and or surface samples.
- Special attention provided to Non Living Environments such as Attics, Crawl Spaces, Unfinished Basements, Garages, Utility Rooms, etc.
- Temperature, Humidity and Moisture readings at various locations inside and outside the property.
- an opinion as to if the properties envirnomental conditions that could contribute to Mold growth
- a combination of air, wall check and or surface samples as required
- an AIHA Certified Laboratory evaluation
- a testing laboratory report identifying the type and quantity of mold spores that currently exist within the indoor environment
- a MoldSCORE (comparing the indoor spore count and type to the outdoor spore count and type)
- a statement as to the indoor air quality acceptability.
- an opinion which indicates if the property has a Mold contamination issue or not
- this survey does not include an evaluation as to causes
The samples and their corresponding test results, when compared against the Exterior Baseline sample results will identify if an elevated mold spore count exists within the indoor environment.
Samples are taken as required by the IAQA and IICRC Standards which is based on the square footage of the Property 3 samples would satisfy the square footage requirements on a Property between 1,200 and 1,500sf, depending on the configuration. Additional samples would be required for each additional 500 to 700sf based on configuration.
For more detailed information on our Sampling Methods
Contact us today to learn more.
1 (800) 460-9535
Mold Inspection Testing,Remediation, Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying Services
Mold Inspection and Testing
Mold Remediation & Treatment
Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying
Rely On Us
To evaluate environmental conditions that effect their health, indoor air quality and living environment.
To apply remediation activities that will assure; no cross contamination of unaffected areas; the reduction of mold spores and mycotoxins to acceptable levels.
To structurally dry framing and finish materials for the provention of Mold growth and contamination and as a process in our Mold Remediation and Treatment activities.
Mold Remedies Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP), Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) and Certified Water Damage Technicians (WRT) are positioned locally to better serve and meet the critical needs of our Customers.
Contact Us Today!
MOLD REMEDIES GUARANTEE
We guarantee that, based on the scope of the workspace areas treated, that these workspaces will pass Post Remediation Validation Testing (PRVT) or we shall re-clean & re-treat for FREE!