Mold Inspection & Testing
Indoor Environmental Air Quality Surveys
Environmental Relative Moldiness Index -
ERMI Panel (ERMI)
Our Customers rely on us to inspect and test environmental conditions that effect their indoor air quality and living environment.
Mold Remedies Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP) are positioned locally
to better serve our Customers and meet their critical needs.
Initial calls and information requests are handled by our
Corporate Headquarters to assure a prompt response.
Contact us today!
1 (800) 460-9535
The ERMI provides:
- A limited indoor environmental survey:
- a stand alone inspection providing a level of Moldiness of the property as compared to other properties.
- in concert with our other IEAQS inspections to provide additional mold contamination information from which to prepare a remediation protocol.
- where occupants have a history of being extreamely sensetive to Asthma or Mold Allergies and test results providing a higher degree of sensetivity are necessary.
National Relative Moldiness Index Values
- Temperature, Humidity and Moisture readings at various locations inside and outside the property.
- an opinion as to if the properties envirnomental conditions that could contribute to Mold growth
- an AIHA Certified Laboratory evaluation
- a testing laboratory report identifying the type and quantity of mold spores that currently exist within the indoor environment
- an ERMI Panel (comparing the property against other properties)
- a statement as to the indoor air quality acceptability.
- an opinion which indicates if the property has a Mold contamination issue or not
- this survey does not include an evaluation as to causes
The sample and its corresponding test results, when compared against the National Relative Moldiness Index Values will identify if an elevated mold spore count exists within the indoor environment.
Samples are taken as required by the IAQA, IICRC Standards, FHA and HUD specifications.
For more detailed information on our ERMI Sampling Methods
Contact us today to learn more.
1 (800) 460-9535
Mold Inspection Testing,Remediation, Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying Services
Mold Inspection and Testing
Mold Remediation & Treatment
Water Damage Repair & Structural Drying
Rely On Us
To evaluate environmental conditions that effect their health, indoor air quality and living environment.
To apply remediation activities that will assure; no cross contamination of unaffected areas; the reduction of mold spores and mycotoxins to acceptable levels.
To structurally dry framing and finish materials for the provention of Mold growth and contamination and as a process in our Mold Remediation and Treatment activities.
Mold Remedies Indoor Environmental Professionals (IEP), Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) and Certified Water Damage Technicians (WRT) are positioned locally to better serve and meet the critical needs of our Customers.
Contact Us Today!
MOLD REMEDIES GUARANTEE
We guarantee that, based on the scope of the workspace areas treated, that these workspaces will pass Post Remediation Validation Testing (PRVT) or we shall re-clean & re-treat for FREE!